Tuesday 7 April 2015

The Cake Shed


Today my mum and I had a girly trip out to the pantiles in Tunbridge wells. It was so lovely and sunny that everyone seemed to have the same idea. We went to the cake shed, which is one of my favourite coffee/tea shops. All the outside seats were taken expect two in the shade, so we went for those, it was a little chilly but wasn't too bad as they had put a couple of blankets out as they know it can get cold. They have an amazing selection of cakes but I went for a classic carrot cake and my mum was adventurous and went for the pistachio and cardimun cake, which I was sceptical about but was actually extremely yummy as well at being one of the prettiest cakes I've ever seen. For my drink I went for a good old English breakfast tea and my mum again was more adventurous than me and went for a 'strawberries and cream' tea which she said was lovely.






No comments:

Post a Comment