Sunday 5 April 2015

Hello There!!


Hi there, welcome to The Dinky Dinghy, just thought i would introduce myself, My real name is Amy, everyone always says its short and sweet just like me. I'm starting this blog as a way to escape at times and to write about things I love no matter how big or small. Because of my dyslexia often my spelling and sentences can come out a little funny so you'll have to bare with me on that. Couple of things that you could find on my blog is my love for Photography and Art, Crafts (particularly sewing), my illustrations/drawings (probably more doodles than drawings), my rambles and adventures and then one of my favourite things in the world, the sea! Along with all this the most important thing in my life is my faith and my love for God which I will share with everyone.

Anyway welcome and I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment